Friday, October 18, 2013

Las Brisas

Hung out with some friends in League City and went to Las Brisas restaurant located at 501 N Wesley Dr.,League City, TX. 77573. Im not in Round Rock, so I might have to change the title of my blog. Maybe later. For now, we are trying the margarita, " El Jefe". Looks like standard house rita, with Grand Marnier. Again served in a goblet. Did not get a chance to ask about the tequila used for the mix, but the floater you pour in is Don Julio Blanco. My friend told me it tasted good before the shot, I will take his word on it. I can tell you that the Don Julio shot gave it a strong tequila taste that overpowered the lime and sweet orange liqueur, but was worth it, being a smooth premium tequila. Overall smooth decent strong margarita that will rate a 8 of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment